sobre retiro de miembros estandar

Started by ivan1966 2020-08-13 at 14:07
4 replies to this topic
ivan1966
Da-Standard
Posts: 4
ahora los miembros estandar pueden retirar sin inversion? o igual tuenen que invertir para poder retirar? espero me responda y gracias por su informacion sr adm.
msuicide
Da-Standard
Posts: 138
Received: $34.650000
Balance: $0.029230
Referrals: 38
Hello!I hope you have a great day!

NO NEED TO INVEST TO GET MONEY
Best regards, Msuicide
https://i.imgur.com/ydebHUR.png

Admin of DAKALIX

Reminder:
To get your payment you need to be active everyday!
To get your payment you need to post a screenshot on Foxyrating.com/DakaLIX
Who will not follow the rules, will not get paid!!
mydaddy
Da-Standard
Posts: 3
Quote: msuicide
Hello!I hope you have a great day!

NO NEED TO INVEST TO GET MONEY


Good, sorry administrator a question, to be able to publish the payment in the mentioned forums, you must first receive it if not how is it published?
lucasgomez42
Da-Standard
Posts: 8
Quote: msuicide
Hello!I hope you have a great day!

NO NEED TO INVEST TO GET MONEY



Hola, tengo que subir la captura de mis pagos pendientes para que me paguen?
lagunar
Da-Standard
Posts: 6
Quote: ivan1966
ahora los miembros estandar pueden retirar sin inversion? o igual tuenen que invertir para poder retirar? espero me responda y gracias por su informacion sr adm.


MENTIRA TOTAL. Los que hayais invertido habéis perdido todo vuestro dinero. Y los que no, como yo, sólo nos queda evitar que NADIE INVIERTA AQUI NADA.